7 Tier White Round Maypole Cupcake Stand
The 7 Tier White Maypole Cupcake Stand is our best selling 7 tier cup cake stand. It is held together by central rod fixed with screws for strength and stability.
Length 450 * Width 450 * Height 629mm
Tier 1: Dia 150mm
Tier 2: Dia 200mm
Tier 3: Dia 250mm
Tier 4: Dia 300mm
Tier 5: Dia 350mm
Tier 6: Dia 400mm
Tier 7: Dia 450mm
#Rod Pillar Size : Diameter 35mm x 100mm Height
# 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th tier is 4mm thick, 7th tier is 5mm thick
Flat packed in cardboard carton, each component is protected with bubble wrap.
Tier plates x 7
Rod pillars x 6
Screws x 7
Acrylic feet X 4
Assembly Instructions: very simple and quick to assemble. Simply fasten each screw to the corresponding rod, there is no need for glue or other fixings/hardware.
The stand is not designed to move around once built so construct it in its final resting place. Do not attempt to move the stand once it has cakes on it.
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time. This cupcake stand can be used as a 7 tier stand or you can remove the top plates and use it as a 6 tier, 5 tier, 4 tier etc.
Below you will find an example of how many cupcakes can be arranged on each tier.
PLEASE NOTE:You must remove the manufacturers’ protective cover before assembling this product. This covering is clear bubble and cling wrap on both sides of every acrylic component.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* The stand is not designed to move around once built so construct it in its final resting place. Do not attempt to move the stand once it has cakes on it.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater
Photos from clients.