8 Tier Square Cupcake Stand, it comes with 4 acrylic feet.
The entire size: Length 500 * Width 500 * Height 728mm
Tier1: Dia 150mm,
Tier2: Dia 200mm,
Tier4: Dia 300mm,
Tier5: Dia 350mm,
Tier6: Dia 400mm,
Tier7: Dia 450mm,
Tier8: Dia 500mm
# 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th tier is 4mm thick, 8th tier is 5mm thick
# The total height of the stand is 728mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished.
Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
How many cakes can it hold? Refer to the diagram below for the rough reference
We base our numbers on using a 50mm diameter cupcake for our Square range.
Download Assembly instructions for SQUARE cupcake Stand
Acrylic discs, head screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
1. Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
2. Take 4 metal head screws and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
3. Now screw the 4 acrylic rods onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
4. Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
5. Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with 4 head screws ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
6. Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rods and tighten each piece as you go.
7. The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
Do not put the stand in a dishwate